Tuesday, September 21, 2010

{Le Vintage}

A few weeks ago the hubster and I had the opportunity to get a free photo sesh. Local photographer Cindy Baldwin was looking to build her portfolio and we were more than happy to help :) I found this canary yellow dress at DI for 4 bucks and I knew it would be PERFECT for a 40s-50s esq kinda dealio. David was reluctant to get all dressed up, but I told him if he did it, it would  be worth his time ;D. Plus, doesn't he pull of that era so well???! mmm mmm mmm, hes such a stud! Anyways, heres a little sneak peak! Enjoy! 

Hair/make-up done by Ms. Sara Pulsipsher


I wanted to jump him right there in the field...haha






we are so in love <3



Gaah we had SOO much fun! Thanks Cindy! Your work is amazing.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...