Tuesday, September 7, 2010

we're bringing sexy back


...no really, check out my new do!




Funny Story:

David was laying on my lap today enjoying my willingness to pamper him by plucking and cleaning up his eyebrows. Little did he know, I was filling them in with some old mascara to see what he would look like...hahahahahahahah....I was laughing so hard I peed my pants, he on the other hand was not as thrilled. 



kinda cave-man-ish LOL

In other news, we spent the weekend in American Fork with the In-laws. Twas a much needed vaca. Also school starts on Thursday! GAHH! Can't wait.

3 comments:

Kathryn Sabria said...

American Fork?! I'm from CEDAR HILLS! Oh my gosh!!

David and Jessica Olsen said...

its a small world! lol. ps i think i saw you at the snow shack today...

Kathryn Sabria said...

haha, yes, I think you did! Tiana told me she saw you. hopefully I see you around soon! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...