Sunday, March 20, 2011

babies on the mind.....

Am I the only one who feels like everyone and their dog is getting knocked up slash having babies right now?? Yeah, it might be just me. If you haven't noticed my uterus is craving some company. Babies have been a constant conversation topic between hubby and I for awhile now. We've both concluded that now is not the right time...but still, its sucks. I've have to keep reminding myself that David and I are in a totally and completely different stages in our lives and when the timing is right we will know...

BLAH sorry this is just turning into a venting session...

I guess in the meantime i'm off to dream about cherub-cheeked, blue eyed little Olsen offspring.

Goodnight.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

like like like like liek like

Chris and Katie said...

<3 totally wish you were....then totally wish you weren't moving. :(

Jana said...

if you ever need some baby/kid time, give me a call! I have a few you could borrow! some of them are even cute, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...