Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eggplant Fries

That's right. I said Eggplant.


As David and I did our routine grocery shopping trip we passed by these puppies and I couldn't help but be intrigued. I have NEVER had eggplant before and couln't even comprehend what it tasted like. There was something so captivating about these pretty vegetables I decided to purchase a few. 

I'm embarrassed to say that unfortunately like most of our fresh veggies, they sat forgotten, at the bottom of our fridge for a few days. 

Tonight as I rummaged for something tasty to eat, we once again became reunited and they found their way into our bellies. This is the recipe I used.

Eggplant Fries

3 baby eggplants

3/4 cup flous

2 tsp. garlic powder

1 tsp. dried oregano

1 tsp. dried parsley

1Tbls. salt

1/2 tsp pepper

olive oil 






You can find the rest of the recipe here. They were super yummmy and very easy to make. 

3 comments:

Jared said...

That looks freakin' delicious!

Katie said...

You're so brave. And I'm proud of you for cooking. Look at you, Little Miss Domestic!

Fantabulous Lil P said...

you're such a darling little wifey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...