Monday, May 16, 2011

Idaho Bucket list

David and I decided that for our last semester up here in little Rexburg Idaho we were going to live it up and create our own Idaho Bucket list. We want to leave this grand state we've called home for the past year knowing that we had done everything it has to offer. I've been up here since Summer of 2008 and I haven't even been to Yellowstone...

Here is our tentative list:

Visit/Camp Yellowstone
Do a session at the Idaho Falls Temple
Hike/Sight see Tetons

If you know of any other 'MUST SEE/DO' things here around the burg. Holla back at us! 


8 comments:

Kate said...

I'm trying to remember where it is, but my roommate and I drove out past Egan lake to some canyons. We hiked up the canyon and then took sleds down. Sounds REtarded, but it was super fun!

Sounds like you two are going to have a blast! I love it!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

I wish I would have done Green Springs and the Ice Caves. Also you should find someone who rock climbs and take the trip to City of Rocks (by Burley) seriously such an AMAZING place.

Joy Boggess said...

drive through swan valley, visit grand teton national park, LAVA HOT SPRINGS! but i am sure you've already been there! :)

Jared said...

I know! Hang out with the Lopers...

David and Jessica Olsen said...

Susie: I totally forgot about the ice caves! That would be fun!

Joy: I have NEVER been to lava hot springs...haha

Jared: You would lol. Lets hang sometime please!?!

David and Jessica Olsen said...

Kate: I remember you telling me about that!? Didn't you get hurt on that trip lol?

Jared said...

Sounds good to me!

Ross and Kate Loveland said...

bahaha No, my roommate did. I totally forgot about that.

Uhm I know people would go bridge jumping around there and I heard the ice caves were pretty cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...