Monday, June 6, 2011

a day at the races and a picnic in the a park


(might want to turn the volume down, i'm really loud)



I felt like a proud mamma at David's track meet last Saturday. He did the 110 hurdles, 4x1 and the long jump.

If you can't tell from the video, BYU-I track isn't very popular, but it was so much fun to watch all the events. The sun was shinning bright and I went home with a studd-ly handsome man on my arm and a big red sunburn.




After the meet we got ready for a picnic/bbq at Smiths park with some of our friends. Seriously, the weather couldn't be any better.



 Cole and Rachel brought weinies!
 Jared, Vicki and their twins Kayla and Isaac. They wanted abs like Davids haha.




 We love Cole and Rachel's matching jeans. :)

Yet another beautiful summer weekend spent here in the berg.

Happy Monday.

2 comments:

Jared said...

Haha! Love the pictures!

How It All Began... said...

David -- Jacob says "Uh David, you may want to think about throwing those clothes away..."

I think it's a classic shot myself. That's awesome that you're on the track team!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...