Friday, August 26, 2011

so long you sexy tight little pencil skirts...

HELLO soft comfy stretch waistbands!!

Seriously, this in-between "limbo fat-so" phase kinda blows. My cloths fit, but they're snug. Depending on the time of day they get uncomfortably snug...

This week at my 12 week checkup I had only gained .5 lbs, but can we talk about water retention!? OH my heck!! I am soooo thankful that the weather will soon be crisp and cool and I wont have to suffer through this heat. I foresee lots of leggings and chunky sweaters in the near future.

Speaking of comfy cloths I have to tell you my momma hooked this sister up this past weekend in Portland.  I can't wait to slip into these sassy outfits. It makes this body changing thing a bit easier when I feel cute in what i'm wearing.

As I inch closer and closer to the 2nd trimester it seems that i'm getting more nauseous and barfy. I have one particular barf story I'd like to share, but that'll have to been another post because I have to get ready for my first day of school tomorrow! Thats right, Saturday school. It should be illegal but we didn't have much to choose from so wish us luck!

Happy Weekend!


PS. Go see "the help". A-MAZE-ING!


2 comments:

How It All Began... said...

Ahh!! Look at that cute little bump. You are beautiful. Saturday school should not be allowed. YUCK!

tay and j said...

omg. could you make being prego any sexier? freak. girls are gunna be poppin' out babies to look like you!

f.y.i. i miss your face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...