Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn Bucket List

Happy first day of Fall!!!

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Even though its still a tad to warm for my liking here in lovely Orem, I am loving waking up to the crisp cool mornings. It'll be peacoat and boot weather sooner than later...I hope. I'm so glad to be living in a place where we get to enjoy all four seasons. It's truly a blessing.

David and I put together an Autumn Bucket List of things to do before the weather turns nasty nast cold.

 Here is what we've come up with:

- Walk through a corn maze
- Go to a pumpkin patch and pick out our pumpkins
- Carve pumpkins
- Host our second annual Halloween Party (which may or may not be piggybacked by a gender reveal party, I haven't decided...ahh!)
- bake lots and lots and lots of pumpkin spice and other fall- esq. treats
- make a pie
- have a maternity photo sesh with pretty fall colors (anybody want to volunteer?)
- Hike Mt. Timp to commemorate 2 years since meeting each other there
- avoid anything scary, spooky or haunted at all cost. (the haunted mill in Rexburg scarred me for life people.)

Yep, that about sums it up.

Also, thanks sooooo much for the feedback about baby products! I'll probably be asking lots more specific questions as the arrival of the babes draws nearer. I look up to my mommy friends and can't wait to join the group.


1 comment:

Libby said...

You should totally have a gender reveal party!! make cute halloween cupcakes and make the insides pink and blue, or even black and lavender (Halloween colors)! And i cant wait to go to a pumpkin patch either :)

Libby on the Label

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...