Tuesday, October 25, 2011

body pillow blues

Sadly, i've come to the point this pregnancy where I can no longer sleep on my stomach. I have been a tummy sleeper my whole life, its the only way I can fall asleep. Now when I lay flat it feels like there is a big rock between myself and the bed. booooo. Baby boy throws a fit too, I guess he doesn't like being squished lol. So after many sleepless nights trying to find a comfortable position, David brought me home a body pillow. He has since regretted it.

We share a queen size bed. It's already a little snug with two 6 foot plus bodies and now with a ginormo pillow added to the equation its a little cramped...at least for David. You see, I am perfectly content on myside of the bed. This pillow has done wonders. I think David secretly pushes it off the bed in the middle night. I find it on the ground many mornings. Poor thing. Just wait until i'm 30 something weeks and hippo size honey buns, then we can discuss that king bed for our anniversary. 
Until then: 



3 comments:

Jared said...

Hahaha! I know how he feels. This is why we have a king bed.

Stevie Pants said...

king size bed! king size bed! king size bed.... I am chanting, can you tell? It seriously was the best thing we have ever purchased thus far in our marriage.

Stevie Pants said...

woah- woah woah- that was from alana. not stevie pants.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...