Thursday, February 2, 2012

surprise baby shower

While we were down in the Arizona desert over Christmas break, my sweet momma bear totally surprised us with a baby shower! I was surrounded by my loving family and dear friends who showered our baby boy with wonderful baby things. We are so blessed!!!!

 Auntie JoAnn made the cute-delicious cake


 Mother and Father dearest prepared the food






 My sisters are so beautiful


Gammi and Brad with baby Haley! 




My handsome brother is excited to be uncle Colty!

  Hello basketball belly! 




 We left with 3 suit cases full of baby stuff. 



I love how excited my family is to welcome little Remington into the world. They are going to spoil him rotten!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's their job! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...