Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I hate moving

Ok, so it's the packing that I hate the most. You never realize how much crap you have until you have to pack it all. David claims I have hoarding tendencies....It's probably true. My mom said when I was little I would  save cut up scrap pieces of paper in zip-lock bags and hide them underneath my bed. I needed them for later of course. haha. The best part about moving is redecorating the new apartment. Seriously can't wait for that.
 This week has been crazy!!! I've been a stress basket with finals and prepping everything for the move. At this point I just hope I pass all my classes. The only thing getting me through is a constant supply of diet coke and my two handsome moving assistants. Three days 'till we're outta here.




Also a photo for your enjoyment. Yes that is pee. It missed my mouth by a cementer. After he finished he giggled for like five minutes. Punk.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...