Thursday, June 21, 2012

pregnancy hair before and after

During pregnancy my hair changed a lot...


It went from being the darkest black,


to the yellowy-est orange-est blonde,



and every faded grown out color in-between.

After I had the baby I couldn't believe how long and drab it had become. It was all one length and heavy and hot. Most days it was rolled up into a bun on the top of my head because I could not stand it. Plus with a baby, it felt like it just got in the way all the time. As the weeks post-partum went on, I craved a change. The baby weight wasn't falling off as fast as everyone said so I figured I needed a new do to make me feel better. If I couldn't fit into my cloths at least my hair would be rocking right? I was envisioning a cute blonde bob or even do I dare say it, an A-line for the summer. I wanted to chop it off. 

Before


After


HA! Of course I chickened out! I got a few inches taken off, the color freshened up, oh and side bangs. David loves them, I think they're annoying.... I guess I am not ready to part with my long locks. Maybe next time. What do you think would look good? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No! You look beautiful!!! Don't cut it off, please, please, please...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...