Sunday, July 29, 2012

2 week weight loss update and some remstagrams


Today is day 15 of my 16 week program. So far I've lost 2 lbs and 12 inches! That's a whole foot people. Gone. Off my body. I've had a couple people ask what exactly my program contains. I'll i'm doing is eating healthy and exercising. (with a few extra food restrictions)

I have to say that I have never felt so good in my entire life.

My food plan consists of as much "raw"(un-processedfood as possible.  We eat a really well balanced diet that consists of a lot of veggies, fruits and protein.  Every week Dave and I grocery shop so we eat as fresh as possible. Did you know all the fresh food are located around the outsides of the store? We hardly ever go down the middle isles anymore. 

I keep a food log where I write down every single food that I eat. It keeps me honest and to helps to make sure I'm staying within my allotted calorie range. In my food log I also record my exercise for the day and my weekly weight and body measurements. It's motivating to look back and see how far i've come. 

For now i'm walk/jogging with Remi 4 days a week and doing Crossfit workouts with David on the other 2. Since the delivery my knees have been hurting so bad, so i'm really trying to ease into full on running. (did this happen to anyone else?!)

Finally, I weigh in and measure every Sunday morning. Getting onto the scale is still such a psychological thing for me, but combing that with body measurements, it helps me actually see the numbers change. David think's it funny that I have to pump before I step on the scale. I usually pump 8-12oz of milk (half a pound!) in a session which could easily tip the scale haha. 

Welp, that's about it! I can't wait to see my body continue to transform the next 14 weeks!

Now, here are so of my favorite moments captured this week...







2 comments:

Miranda-Jayne said...

You are doing awesome and lookin great, Jessica! I've been meaning to tell ya, I wish I got to spend more time chatting it up with you at the reunion...there was so much going on! We'll have to hang out sometime soon and gripe about how these cute little babes change us so much (my knees kill too)!

David and Jessica Olsen said...

Miranda you are so kind! Thank you! I know I was super bummed about not being able to catch up with anyone. There was not enough time!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...