Monday, October 1, 2012

October

Happy October! I know I say it every year...THIS IS MY FAVORITE SEASON!!!!! Pretty sure my Halloween decorations have been up since school started...I get a little excited.





This weekend we also found the most perfect costume for Remington. I mean really? Is that not that cutest skunk you've ever seen? Just wait until you see the body of his costume...


I have always wanted to do family themed costumes. So when we decided to make Rem a skunk, it took us awhile to figure out what we were going to be. Then it hit me... Flowers. That's right. Dave and I are going to be flowers. We figured Rem would be the skunk from Bambi. You know, the one named Flower. Genius right? Well I surfed the web and found some totally cute homemade flower costumes. I bought a pack of felt and creative juices began...






You guys we're going to win the costume contest this year. Just saying.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...