Tuesday, November 27, 2012

thanksgiving break

Thanksgiving break was pretty uneventful. We meandered down to Utah for a few days to visit the in-laws and then spent the rest of the week relaxing at home. Remington got to spend lots of time going on wagon rides with Grandpa and playing blocks with Grandma. He was in heaven! Shopping at Ikea was the highlight of my trip. We picked out some really cute Christmas presents for Remi.  It was a much needed break from busy school and work schedules. I'm trying my hardest to stay motivated but all I want to do is snuggle with my boys and watch Christmas movies all day. Only eight more days of school, then finals, and then we're off to warm, sunny Arizona. Can't wait.




















1 comment:

tay and j said...

HA! i love that for ikea rem rocks the fauxhawk ...and for thanksgiving you give him the comb' over. still adorable. Looks fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...