Saturday, March 23, 2013

12 Months

Dear Remington,

This month we celebrated your first birthday. I seriously don't know how this year flew by so quickly. I remember your arrival into this world like it was yesterday yet our lives before you seems sooo long ago. It has been a very bittersweet month for your Dad and I. We have enjoyed every minute watching you grow up and transition from a squishy, wide-eyed little baby to a handsome, curious and bright little toddler. My sweet Remington, it has been my greatest privilege to be called your mother. You have taught me so much about myself, about life and most importantly, the things that matter most. I am so thankful that I get to spend my days with you at my side. Thank you for being your happy, handsome little self and for making your Momma and Daddy so proud! 

Keep growing strong little man-

We love you so much,

Momma + Daddy










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...