Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pinterest Project: Ikea spice rack bookshelves



At the beginning of the year I purchased this ^^ bookshelf for Remington's room so we could get his stuff out of our living room. I added left over fabric from his nursery curtains for a pop of color. 


Everything was fine and dandy until we started collecting way more toys and a ton more books. 

I decided that his books needed to have their own space. Pinterest was my go-to for ideas or course, and this is what was created.  



We had an awkward little space of wall between the door and the closets where they fit perfectly.^^


Now the original shelf can be just for toys ^^



I'm happy with how his little room is coming along!

1 comment:

Valerie Braun said...

AH! That is genius and SO organized! I love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...