Monday, May 6, 2013

what we've been up to



The past two weeks have been a blur of school, internship, sickness and sleepless nights. Amongst all the crazy we decided to move! We are still in our same building just down onto the bottom floor. I LOVE IT!!! First floor living is where it's at when you have children. I dreaded the day when I would have to haul baby girl in a carseat, Remington and groceries up our flight of stairs. Now Rem can just walk right out to the car! It's been so convenient. The fresh coat of paint on the walls and new carpets sold us too.

It has taken some time getting used to our schedules this semester. David is gone pretty much all day everyday up on campus. I'm taking one class on campus, working 9 hours a week at the wellness center  in the afternoons and teaching CrossFit classes for my internship in the evenings. It has been wonderful being able to stay home during the day with Remington. Sometimes we even get to sleep in until 9am. Those are my favorite days haha!

Happy Monday Everyone-  

^^So glad I bought those mint shorts. He can totally pull them off. 
 ^^Transitioning out of the high chair has been easy. He loves his little table.
 ^^His first very own ice cream cone.
 ^^Rocks are his favorite. 
^^walked into his room and found him like this.

 ^^such a little stud. 
 ^^ hello belly button.
 ^^ I can't stop laughing at this pictures. He's going to nurse until he's 10. haha!
^^ 27 week baby bump!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...