Tuesday, August 6, 2013

my little piece of heaven


Ever since we came home from the hospital we have been on a "baby high." 

These past few days have been absolutely magical. 

Olive is the most perfect easy going baby. I haven't felt sleep deprived at all because she sleeps so well. She also love to eat and would eat all day if she could. 

Remington is adjusting so much better than we thought he would. He loves being around Olive and is very soft with her. He likes to help with diaper changes by brining us diapers and wipes and then throwing them away. He immediately gets unsettled and anxious when she cries and runs to check on her. I just love watching him take her all in.

Tonight as I rocked them both to sleep, a wave of emotion came over me. I just started to cry. I can't believe how much my sweet babies, these tiny spirits from heaven, have totally changed my life. I am so grateful that I get to be their momma and I can honestly say that I have never been happier. 


1 comment:

Nicole Cook said...

So sweet. I'm so excited to meet miss Olive :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...