Sunday, September 15, 2013

Back to School

Tomorrow I start the last and final semester of my bachelors degree.
Come December I am going to be a college graduate!! AH!!
Thankfully it worked out that my last class was available to take online, so I won't have to leave my sweet babies.
On the other hand, David's rigorous class and work schedule has him gone from 6am-6pm.
AKA the ENTIRE day!
Not going to lie, I'm a little nervous about having the babies that long.
I've been spoiled all summer with him working the overnight shift and having him home to help during the day.
I know that it's going to take a few days to get into a solid routine...
Nap time is what I'm dreading the most.
Getting both kids down at the same time is a joke, especially since they both like to nurse to sleep.
I feel successful if I get their naps to overlap for 3.5 minutes! (that's only happened twice)

In other words, wish me luck this week (or feel free to bring me a Diet Coke).
Either way, I'm going to need it.

And on an unrelated note, I finally uploaded the 1200 + pictures off my phone and 1/2 of them where of this sweet sleeping babe. Love my little girl!!!!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...