Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Morning

This Christmas was a quiet one for us. It was the first year we didn't travel to one of our families houses. We missed them terribly, but it was fun to begin our own traditions. We spent Christmas Eve jamming out to Christmas music, baking and watching movies. After the kids went to bed, David and I set up a few of the presents from Santa. I was so excited from them to wake up! 
Remington was sooo happy to finally be allowed to open his gifts Christmas morning. 
We were eager for him to open the big Tonka truck and his reaction didn't disappoint, he squealed with delight! Olive loved the wrapping paper most. 
I surprised David with a Rogue Ab-mat (CrossFit stuff) and he was in heaven. My favorite gift was a beautiful pair of gold star-fish earrings from my momma. I can't believe Christmas had come and gone already. We have already taken down our decorations and have started cleaning the house and preparing ourselves for the new year. We can't wait to see what's in store for 2014! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...