Thursday, December 26, 2013

family photos

A couple weeks ago we had an impromptu family photo session where our only goal was to get one good shot for Christmas cards. I hadn't showered in like 4 days, but the sun was out and the lighting was absolutely perfect, so we couldn't pass it up. I set up my camera on the tri-pod and used the self-timer. For some reason we could only find an option for a 2-second self-timer, so I sat on the bed with the babies while David ran back and forth pushing the button and jumping back to get in place. It was pretty hilarious. At one point we had Remington taking pictures of Dave and I. He was a natural haha! I'm so happy we got a few that turned out. 

2 comments:

Valerie Braun said...

Impressed. That is what I am! I love the one of your and Rem's sour faces! haha

Karen Meteer said...

Uh...you have some major talent AND beauty, to catch such great pictures AND to not have showered in 4 days!? How??? xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...