Sunday, December 22, 2013

Graduation

^^Shaking hands with Henry J. Eyring, son of President Henry B. Eyring.  

The deed is done. I'm a big ol' college grad now. It was a pretty spectacular experience hearing my name called and walking across the very grand BYU-I Center stage. I was blessed to have my parents and best friends there in the audience to support me.  We celebrated the entire weekend! It still hasn't really hit me yet but I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders.

So what's next? (I've been asked this a dozen times already)

More babies, duh. 

BUT before that happens, I've decided to take the next couple months and focus my extra time on improving my overall health and wellness. David and I have set some personal and family goals for the new year and we are pretty excited to work together to achieve them. 
Until then, we will be spending our Christmas break catching up on sleep, watching movies and loving on our sweet little babes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...