Thursday, January 30, 2014

Feather Feet Inc.

Say hello to the newest Feather Feet Inc. employee! 
Ok, so i'm the only one...just me and my friend Sam, the owner/brains behind the whole operation. 
You can read about how the business started here. 
All the moccs are made from up-cycled leather to keep costs low and quality high. 
So for those of you who can't fork out $60 on a pair these trendy baby shoes, these are for you! 
Each pair run about 20$ and just 3$ more to add the adorable bows on the back. 
Right now they are being sold from our Instagram account (@featherfeetinc) until we transition everything onto a website (which is coming soon!) 
New colors are available every week. 
***
I am so excited to be a part of this.  
I get to create, craft and help pay the bills all at the same time. 
The perfect job for a stay at home mom ;) 
Help us spread the word and follow us on Instagram!

1 comment:

Valerie Braun said...

So cute! I bought a bunch of leather purses from DI a while back with the intent to make baby mocs but never got around to it. I'm glad somebody has! You are perfect for this kind of business :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...