Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy 4 Years

To celebrate our 4 year Anniversary, we got dressed up and headed off to the movies. We haven't seen a movie in the theater for almost 2 YEARS! It's hard to get away that long especially when one baby (or sometimes both) is attached to the boob 24/7. We ended up seeing Gravity in 3D. It was so stressful to watch, I couldn't even handle it. The camera angles made me dizzy and all the 3D space crap coming at my face didn't help much either. I was relived when it ended. Afterwards we splurged on some Coco bean cupcakes (because really, what else do you eat to celebrate?) and then we headed home to tuck in our favorite little nuggets. All in all it was a fun evening with my main squeeze! It has been a crazy, wonderful and happy 4 years. I fall more and more in love with him everyday. I'm so glad to have married my best friend. 
Happy Anniversary babe!
^^so stoked to be on a date!^^
^^we ended up being the only ones in the entire theater^^
^^because 3D movie glasses call for selfies, duh^^
^^beautifully decorated, average tasting, overpriced cupcakes^^

1 comment:

Valerie Braun said...

Your description of the Cocoa Bean was SPOT ON! haha happy anniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...