Sunday, March 30, 2014

this time last year...

One of my goals for this year is to completely organize my five gazillion pictures/videos files. Ultimately, I want to have all our photos printed into photo books and our videos saved onto DVD's. I've started the process by slowing transferring everything off my desk top to an external hard drive. I am simply amazed at the sheer quantity of photos/videos we have accumulated over the past few years. It's like the amount of picture taking quadrupled after the babies were born! It might seem a little overkill, but I am so thankful that we have captured all those moments. I get so nostalgic flipping through all the albums. Today I stumbled across these gender reveal ones that were taken exactly a year ago! I can't believe how much has changed already. Life is flying by literally right before my eyes. I'm so thankful that i'll have these to look back on someday and I know our posterity will enjoy them too. I love that I can capture our little piece of history through these photos. 
^^What a little nugget! EEEEEEE!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...