Monday, September 15, 2014

back to reality


^^We just got back from the most amazing trip ever. We spent the week nestled in the foggy Santa Cruz mountains with all of our immediate family. We all came together to celebrate the marriage of my sister Jocelyn to her husband Steve.^^

Our vacation to California was exactly what we need to bring the summer to an end. Spending the entire week with my siblings, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles and then sitting in the temple with everyone to witness my sisters sealing was the reminder I needed that family really is the most important thing. They really are what matters most, because they are eternal. 

More photos and updates coming up as soon as I gather enough energy to unpack and finish getting this apartment in order-HA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...