Saturday, November 1, 2014

family photos

I am SO HAPPY with how our family photos turned out!
As a photographer, I get anxiety thinking about having someone else take our photos. 
I feel like I have a particular vision of what I want and what I expect from my photos and rarely have I been impressed with what other photographers come up with. (especially when it comes to editing)
I guess I'm just super picky haha!
So to remedy that, I gave my dear friend Kate a crash course on how to use my camera a while back. She really understands the look we are going for so she is our go-to gal when we need some family shots. 
I just finished editing them tonight and I absolutely love the end result!
The babies were little stinks, but the lighting was perfect. 
I think we may have even got one for our Christmas card this year. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...