Wednesday, December 10, 2014

we are anxious for next week!!

^^Graduation announcements by me! 

We are all looking forward to next week. David's graduation ceremony is next Friday! I seriously can't believe we are so close.  His parents are coming up to celebrate the day before. We have been looking forward to this moment for a long time. He's been working so hard and I am so proud of him! We are all praying that he doesn't get sick from the rest of us so we can finish his finals with a bang.

On Tuesday we have our 20 week growth scan and we get to find out the sex of our baby!!!! We are SOO excited. I am convinced we are having a girl, David says we are having a boy just to go against me. Either way, I can't wait to see him or her and make sure everything is still growing like it should be. I still trying to figure out a fun way to announce to our family and friends. Since we aren't doing a baby shower this time around I thought it would be fun to make the reveal more special. Anyone have any fun ideas? Can't wait for next week!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...