Monday, February 9, 2015

Love Month



How is it already February?!
I've had my decorations up since the middle of January...
Some say I went a little overboard, since there are literally hearts and red and pink EVERYWHERE.
I can't help it, it's my favorite time of the year. 
As of now, we have no plans for the holiday.
We are currently waiting for our beloved tax returns to come in so we can FINALLY go buy a van! I'm so excited, it's a little embarrassing. 
You know you're a grown up when... HA!
We are also celebrating our 5 year anniversary on the 20th this month. 
Crazy how fast that went by. 
I'll post more updates about whats been going on around here as soon as I get a chance to catch my breath. 

Hope everyone gets some loving this week-
Happy February!




2 comments:

E&K said...

What van did you decide on getting?!

Jessica O. said...

2014 town and country!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...