Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Birthday Interview



I wanted to start a tradition of interviewing the babies on their birthdays and recording their answers. I figured Remington's 3rd birthday the perfect one to start with.
Poor guy had a rough day yesterday.
It's hard to tell by looking at his photos but he is super SICK!
I'm talking pink eye, ear infection and lung and throat infections!
(You can hear his little congested voice on the film)
I swear we can not catch a break...
Hoping for a quick recovery for all our sakes.

Besides the birthday boy being miserably sick, I really enjoyed putting this little film together for him.
The babies love watching themselves on videos, and we've already watched this one multiple times!
It will be even more fun to look back over the years and see how their answers change.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...