Wednesday, April 15, 2015

37 weeks



37 weeks!
I'm feeling rather ROUND. 

A few weeks ago Remington asked me, "momma, what are all those lines on your tummy?"
I told him, they are stretch marks and that when he was inside my belly, he got so big that the lines started to appear so I could make more room for him inside. 
His eyes got big and he rubs his little fingers over them and said, "I yove your lines, momma"
I love them too. 

We are in the final countdown till this precious little girl makes her arrival. 
I just can't wait to hold her in my arms. 
I will miss feeling her kicks and squirms though. 
She has the hiccups at least once a day. 
The past few weeks i've been craving quakers flavored oatmeal. 
You know the kind that come in ridiculously small portion sized baggies?
I eat three at a time haha!
I seriously can't get enough. 
Baby girls clothes and blankets have been washed, folded and organized into a dresser. 
Her car seat is being installed this week and I am slowly gathering everything for my hospital bag. 
David got me a pretty new set of jammies and a new robe to wear after delivery and I'm so excited to wear them. 
Baby girl will be wearing the same outfit that Olive came home in. 
We haven't needed to purchased anything extra for her since we already have all the baby gear.
So i've been getting fun things like pretty blankets and nursery decor instead. 
This week we also got our birth photographer booked!
I was bummed that we were going to have to settle for "next day" photos that I could take of all of us, but a dear friend volunteered and I am so excited that she will be there to document all the action.
So far, the plan is to labor at home as long as possible, then head into the hospital when things are getting close. 
I had the other two kids at 39 weeks so I literally have no idea how or when it's going to go this time around. 
We're still trying to figure out who to leave the children with when it's go time. 
It's hard to plan when you don't know when it's all going down. 
Thankfully my Momma will be here the week before, so it would be awesome for things to happen when shes here. 
But, who knows haha! 
I'm more nervous about the delivery at this point than I am about having three babies at home. 
There's nothing really specifically that i'm worried about, just everything in general. 
(thank you anxiety) 
I just hope it happens fast and that she's born HEALTHY!
I'll be sure to keep everyone updated as things progress, you don't have to worry about that, haha.
Here's to a quick three more weeks-
^^36 weeks
^^Non stress test at 36 weeks
^^35 weeks

^^34 weeks
^^33 weeks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...