Monday, April 27, 2015

38.5 weeks



38.5 weeks! 
At my 38 week appointment I was dilated to a 3 almost 100% effaced. 
All weekend I have been having some really good practice contractions. 
Last night I thought for sure would be the night. 
I was having contractions every 2-4 min that last about 1 min-1:30 long and they were getting intense! 
After about 4 hours, I tried to lay down and get some rest. 
I fell asleep and woke up this morning and they had completely stopped!
I was shocked!
Hopefully that means that it could be any day at this point. 

The last week i've been getting burst of energy throughout the day.
Dave and I to scrubbed the house up and down all weekend. 
Everything is ready!
The babysitters have been lined up, our hospital bags are almost completely packed, the car seat has been installed and I'm finally on maternity leave from the photography business. 
I got adjusted at the chiropractor this weekend, I feel amazing every time I leave that appointment. 
I scheduled another one for later this week, hoping that being all aligned will help my body go into labor. 
We are looking forward to having my mom in town this weekend. 
Until then, I will be bouncing on my yoga ball and taking longs walks!
So excited to meet this baby girl!!!!

^^How gorgeous are these swaddle blankets!? 

^^I finished up this felt garland to hand around baby girls bassinet at the hospital. 

^^The babies working on some baby wearing techniques 

^^Always craving the ultimate brownie cupcake from coco bean. 


^^Car seat installed in the van!

^^Still attending crossfit classes as much as I can stand it. I'm squatting 75lbs here. 
^^Getting this girl out is a family affair! Bounce, bounce, bounce. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...