Friday, April 10, 2015

Easter and My 25th birthday


^^Babies in their Easter outfits before Church!


Last weekend we celebrated Easter and my 25th birthday! 
We kept everything pretty low key since it was such a busy week beforehand.
We relaxed, ate good food and attempted to watch as many conference talks as the children allow us. The babies loved getting their Easter baskets this year and I had a lot of fun putting them together.
I made these sweet little bunnies for them and they DIED when they saw them. 
I'm happy with how they turned out! 
David took the day off for my birthday and I got to sleep in, take two naps and even get an hour pedicure at a spa!
It was absolutely perfect! 
I am so thankful everyday for my growing family. 
We have it pretty good over here. 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...