Friday, May 8, 2015

heaven on earth



It's only been four days since Frances was born and already,  I feel time slipping away. 
It's all going too fast. 
And it's making my momma heart so heavy. 
I know that everyone says it, but it's true. 
I wish I could stop time and just sit here and soak everything in.  
I don't want to miss a single second. 

I can't imagine my life without her. 
She has a very calm temperament. 
She is alert and observant, her wide eyes taking everything in. 
Her skin is so smooth and her fresh baby scent is so intoxicating. 
I love every little thing about her and I feel like she's already changing. 
The squeaks and the sounds she makes while she's sleeping are my favorite. 

We are just on a baby high over here!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...