Tuesday, May 19, 2015

the best mothers day



Mother's day this year was absolutely magical. 
Frances was just barely a week old and I didn't want anything more than to lay low and cuddle my sweet babies all day. 
David let me sleep in and then brought me breakfast in bed. 
Rem and Olive gifted me some handmade cards they had colored.
They were so sweet! 
I got hugs and kisses and "i yove you momma" whispered in my ear all day. 
My heart was so full. 
I don't think I have ever been happier. 
I love my little family and I am so grateful that I get to be a Momma to these precious little souls. 
They are my whole world. 






1 comment:

Chris and Katie said...

Francie looks like the most beautiful mix of both your older kids! She's so precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...