Tuesday, July 14, 2015

saying goodbye to Rexburg



It's been a week since we moved from Rexburg.
To be honest, It still hasn't realllly hit me yet that that part of our life is over...
I always knew we would leave one day, I just never pictured it being so fast.
My postpartum hormonal emotional self hasn't had the time to process it all yet!
SEVEN YEARS I lived there!
SEVEN!
That's the longest i've ever lived anywhere my entire life.
Seven years ago I moved to Rexburg, barely a high school graduate.
I didn't know a single person.
Leaving with a wonderful husband and those beautiful babies was never something my little 18 year old self would have thought possible.
I made some pretty incredible memories over those seven years.
The people I met there and the relationships I formed, some of them lifelong friends mean the world to me and have helped shape me into the person I am.
I experienced some of the happiest times and some of the saddest times of my life there.
I am so excited for this new chapter in our lives and I love that I will always think back about my time in Rexburg and smile.

Rexburg will always have a (big) piece of my heart.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...