Wednesday, October 14, 2015

three babies






"Oh my gosh, you have your hands full!"
"THREE BABIES?!"
"Wow, Momma, you're busy!"

EVERY TIME we are out with the babies we can count on someone making a comment towards the amount of children we have. 
If not a comment, a wide eyed-holycrapdon'tyouknowwhatcausesthat look, haha! 
It doesn't bother me at all, in fact I think it's hilarious.
I keep forgetting that we don't live in a small LDS family community anymore, 
where three screaming babies hanging out of a grocery cart is totally normal. 
It just cracks us up because we literally get stopped EVERYWHERE. 
If not to comment on the babies, then it's to pinch Francie's cheeks or thighs. 
Yes, these three keep me busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...