Thursday, November 5, 2015

Home Tour // Remington's room

Remington's room is the smallest of the four in our home. 
He doesn't mind it at all, he is just so happy to have his own space.
^^This red dresser will always have a place in my heart. 
I had it picked out when I started making plans for his nursery.
 I had the image saved in a folder on my computer titled "future nursery" because back when I was pregnant with Remington, Pinterest was not even a thing!  
Anyways, I remember how special it was saving up enough money and making the trip to Ikea to purchase it.

(Here it is in Remington's first nursery! I was so dang proud of myself.) 
^^The sailboat and picture frame are the only things I kept from all the nautical decor.
^^His bed is half of the bunkbed we had purchased in Rexburg last year. 
Buffalo plaid print blanket sewn by me.
Stool turned side table borrowed from the kitchen, where it holds our other white noise machine. 
(seriously, we couldn't live with out them)

I want to get an american flag to hang on that big wall next to his bed. I'll probably make it a christmas present. 
^^One of my favorites from Remington's newborn session! 
^^ Remington fetus!  He looked just like David even in utero. 
Globe picked out by Rem from HomeGoods. 
^^Told ya i'd frame that name painting! I'd like to make this wall a collage wall with more of his artwork as well as photos of him. I have so many that I need to print off and the white frames from Ikea are stupid cheap. 
^^Cloud pillow via the cutest Etsy shop for kids
Poorly sewn pillow case via myself before I knew how the crap to use a sewing machine, haha!
^^Marquee "R" light was from HomeGoods. He's obsessed with it.
^^ what it looks like with the lights off

Whelp, that is Rems Room! 
Next up, the Master Suite-


**photo update of Rem's room-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...