Saturday, April 9, 2016

a nursing photo session

I've been wanting to do a nursing session for FOREVER! 
It's been such a HUGE part of my life the past couple years and I've come a long way. 
My breastfeeding journey started with Remington, then continued on through my pregnancy with Olive, which then led to tandem nursing both baby Olive and Remington. 
Then the self weaning started after we lost our baby and then Frances was born and it all started again. 

I've been nursing for almost 4 years straight and it has been such an amazing part of motherhood. 
I want to remember these moments forever. 



I hope there are more babies and many more years of breastfeeding in my future <3 nbsp="" p="">

Photos captured by Ashley Haxby Photography 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...