Thursday, October 6, 2016

halloween decorations!

Happy October!
The babies were SO excited to pull out our halloween decorations this year. 
They really wanted to be involved in the placement of where everything went (especially Remington.) 
We kept it pretty simple this year but I think it's the perfect amount of festiveness!
^^One of the first halloween decorations we bought after we were married!
^^ We've been hitting up the library weekly to pick out our favorite fall/halloween books and movies.

^^My friend Katie from Momma Kate Loveland sent us these pumpkins and the kids had a blast coloring and painting them! 
^^Remington thinks the ultra sound photos are creepy haha! They fit right in with the decor. 
^^Halloween movies for the week! They LOVED the Charlie Brown one. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your home and ideas. Met you through LDS Mommas and always enjoy your comments. I wish I could get my house as cute and simple as yours. I am not sure how you do it with 3 kiddos. I have 3 as well and everything is always so cluttered from putting things up and away from the toddler. He is into everything and pushes chairs around to wherever he wants to reach. Thanks for your inspiration! -Sommer Moon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...