Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Our fall family photos!!!!

oh my gosh I was SOOO excited to take family photos this year!!!
I've literally been planning them for MONTHS. 
I was waiting for the perfect time frame when the weather would be "cooler" but my face wasn't super preggo swollen haha. 
(It was 90 degrees when we took these soooo we only got one part of that equation) 
I had an entire vision and it came together perfectly. 
I have to give a big shout out to my Dad!
He's the one who took most of these.
(I loved having the freedom to edit myself :)
He has a huge knowledgable background in photography and he did such an amazing job capturing these moments for us. 
He also put up with me bossing him around about different angles and lighting and settings on the camera so kudos to him! 
These are some of my FAVORITE photos of us ever taken. 
I'm just SO SO happy with how they turned out. 
I'm having a really hard time narrowing down which ones I want to print and display on our wall. 
Here are some of my favorite shots!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...