Sunday, February 5, 2017

We're moving!


This month is a busy one for us every year.
We practically have something to celebrate every weekend!
Valentines day, David's 29th birthday, our 7th wedding anniversary, Wolfe's baby blessing and on top of all of that we are moving. 
We are packing up our crap and moving back in with my parents temporarily till we figure a few things out. 
No, we did not hear back from the SLC job :( but there may be a few other opportunities in the works. 
We are just waiting to see where the Lord wants us to go next!
I'm praying so hard for patience because this whole waiting/limbo land thing is rough. 
(the postpartum hormones make everything feel that much harder...i'm sooo emotional) 
I just want to settle down and nest and get back into a routine. 
So for now, we are slowly prepping for the move in a few weeks and trying to get all of our ducks in a row.
(If anyone wants to come help me clean at the end of the month, that would be super cool.) 

Now, onto the photos-
Right after Wolfe was born I had Ashley come do a quick lifestyle family session!
I think she did a good job capturing our family.
I love the peeks of our home throughout too. 
It was a perfect time to capture it all before we move out. 
The last year and a half we've lived in this house has flown by!
I'll certainly cherish MOST of the memories we've created here and the things we've experienced, but I'm not going to lie, I am really looking forward to what the future brings. 

I just love this photo of us so much! 

Hair and Makeup by Emvee Artistry 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...