Thursday, May 25, 2017

Frances and Olive's shared room

We decided it was time to move Frances from the crib to a twin bed once we moved into our new rental. 
The transition was super smooth!
She loves having her own big girl bed. 
I was a little nervous about getting both beds to fit in their new room since it is significantly smaller than their room at the Peoria home. 
Now that we are all unpacked and organized, it feels like just the perfect size for these two girls! 

My only hang up so far in this rental is the NASTY poop yellow/brown/tan color the walls are painted. 
It gives me serious RAGE but alas, there is nothing we can do about it. 
If I had it my way, the entire home would be WHITE!
(Sterile white according to my mother haha)
Anyways, here is the girls completed room. 
Fran stores her binkys in that little crown box. 
This collage was super quick and easy to put up! Some bright washi tap added a fun pop of color. 
The closets here are super tight so we had to get creative with organizing them. The purple bins store their extra sheets, blankets and seasonal clothing. 
So glad my girls have a room they love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...