that time we went to the corn maze
For F.H.E this week, hubba and I headed to Thanksgiving point aka Cornbellies!!!!! It was my first time ever going through a corn maze. David thought it was weird that I wanted to go while it was still light outside. He should know better... i'm the biggest scardy cat I know. I like to see where i'm going ok? sheesh. We had a blast navigating through the corn. We went on a hayride and watched cute little piglets race. The best part was seeing all the little kiddies running around with their families. I can't wait to take our little guy next year.
Afterwards we headed over to JCW's (the one where got my number 2 years ago ;) and ate our brains outs. Seriously, you thought pregnancy could be uncomfortable, try having a twin food baby on top of that. Let just say my stretchy pants were squealing at the seems haha.
Afterwards we headed over to JCW's (the one where got my number 2 years ago ;) and ate our brains outs. Seriously, you thought pregnancy could be uncomfortable, try having a twin food baby on top of that. Let just say my stretchy pants were squealing at the seems haha.





I love that you did the corn maze in the day!! that is the perfect time to do it :) Also.. JCW looks amazing! I'll have to go there the next time I'm in utah!
ReplyDelete