Olive Lou's first day of Pre-school

Olive Lou started full day pre-school today!

I walked her into her class, signed her in and got her all situated on the mat where her classmates were playing with a bunch of toys. I gave her a hug, told her I loved her and I'd pick her up in a few hours. She's responded with "ok whatever"
and that was that.

When I came to pick her up I hugged her again and asked how it was.
She said, "It was fun, but i'm hungry so can I have a snack now?"

Classic Lou.

She said she was looking forward to going back, so I guess it went well!
I was nervous about how she would do all day, but apparently she's rocking it.

It's totally weird sending your babies out into the world for the first time.
I imagine it doesn't get any easier as they get older. 
I love her in these school uniforms. 

Comments

Popular Posts