Lately...

Happy September! 
Nothing too crazy going on over here.
We've just been adjusting to our new routine now that the older kids are in school all day. 
Since the kids attend different schools with different start times, David drops of Remington on his way to work and I drop off Olive on my way to the gym.
She's going to our neighborhood school so sometimes, when it's not super hot we get to walk!
She doesn't enjoy walking as much as me and the babies do. 
She says her legs get to tired and she doesn't like to be sweaty before school, HA!
I can't wait for the cooler weather so we can do it more. 

While the kids are at school Fran, Wolfe and I head to the YMCA most days, where I get to enjoy my uninterrupted runs/fitness classes. Afterwards we play, clean, eat lunch, take a nice long afternoon nap and then we start getting ready to pick everyone up from school. 
It took a few weeks but we finally have the kinder pick-up line figured out. 
I can't believe how CRAZY it is!
We found a great little in-home dance studio with a girl that used to be in our Stake. 
Frances is in a 2-3 year combo class and so far she LOVES it! 
I can't get over how cute she is in her little leotard and tights. 
Olive gets super jealous that she doesn't get to do dance since she's in school but it's nice to let Fran have her own thing for now. 
Olive is truly thriving in pre-school. She comes home excited to show us all the letters and things she learned during the day. Her favorite thing is picking out which uniform, bow and shoes she gets to wear. She even tells me how she wants me to style her hair. I love watching her develop her own sense of style.  We get to spend one on one time together every night reading books and completing her reading log homework. It's been a real treat having that time together. 
Mr. Remington is also really loving school. 
For the first few weeks I got an email or a phone call almost EVERY DAY from his teacher reporting back to me what kind of trouble the little stinker was getting into. 
Apparently, he's the "most popular" kid in the class and he's very talkative with all of his friends. It doesn't matter where she moves him around the room, HA! 
He also gets egged on by his peers and does things that are disruptive and make the other kids laugh. 
I'm like OMG, MY SWEET BABY REMINGTON IS THAT KID?!!?
You literally never thing it's going to be your kid. 
I really truly would've never guessed it would be him. 
ANYWAYS,  we've been working hard remind him about the importance of being respectful to the teacher and his peers and to keep his head down and finish his work. 
We got his first report card today and he is excelling in all areas, so I think we're getting somewhere. 
His best friend at school is name Caleb, and they hug and then high five everyday when I come pick him it. 
It's so freaking cute. 
Wolfe is just looking so much bigger and older every single day. 
He's all over the place, exploring the house and getting into everything he shouldn't. 
I always think i've got everything baby proofed really well and then I realize I don't lol. 
His favorite spot is under the computer desk pulling on all the cords. 
Dave and I have totally been enjoying our evenings together now that he is all done with school!!!!
Some nights we binge on Netflix and others we are out doing a Crossfit Wod in the backyard. 
Speaking of working out, i'm on week 15 of 20 of my couch to half marathon training program. 
It's going really well and I love seeing how my body is changing and getting stronger. 
I'm starting to get super excited but also nervous for race day.
It feels so far away but I know it's going to sneak up on me really fast. 
A few weekends ago I had the opportunity pose for a Hollywood Glam boudoir photo shoot with the amazing Elizabeth Stanley. Martha did my makeup again for the shoot and OMG I felt like a million bucks. I literally couldn't stop staring at myself. I was like uhhhhh, is this real life? Is that really me!? I took like 50+ selfies because, ya know when you're really feeling it, you can't NOT!
And since I won't be sharing those photos here (haha) here's another selfieeeee.
David shaved his beard in light of some upcoming job interviews!
(fingers crossed/prayers please!!!)
I call this his chester the molester stash, lol, EW. 
He's so grateful to be done with school and is excited to walk with his graduating class next month. 
I still need to throw him a celebration party, because really, this is a HUGE deal. 
And that's what we've been up to lately! 


Comments

Popular Posts