out of the mouth of babes...



The kids have been saying some funny things lately and I wanted to write them down before I forget.

Remington has picking up spelling and reading really fast. When Papa and Grandma Olsen were in town Grandma wanted to know where the bag of Swedish fish were. 
Grandma// "David, where are the F-I-S-H"
Remington with out missing a beat// "oh they're in the cupboard.
Olive// "I want another sister."
David// "why?"
Olive//"Because I don't like Frances." 

(these girls fight like no other, i can't even)




Olive brought home a Thanksgiving craft from preschool.
Olive// "hey Remi, look at my indian"
Rem//"...you mean native american?"
Olive//"no my INDIAN!"
Rem// "uhm, Miss Carlson says it's not nice to call them Indians, Olive. They are actually native americans, so you're wrong." 

(We were dying)

Public school v/s charter school...Ha!
Don't let this sweet thing trick you-
We are in the midst of the terrible twos. 
It's killing me. 

Whenever she asked to do anything she doesn't like, she mutters "stupid" under her breath. 
For now, we are ignoring it, hoping that not getting a reaction from us will make her knock it off lol. 
I swear, she gives zero craps.
After Remington threw a major fit, he came out of his room and goes "Momma, I'm sorry for acting like a little bitch"

I about fell off my bed. 
"A what!?"
"A little bitch. I'm sorry"

David and I lost it. LOL

Olive// "Momma, did you eat a lot? Your stomach is big. 
Remington // "No, she's just fat." 

Ouch, right!? haha. This turned into a great teaching moment. 
ahh I love these little nuggets! Fake/pained smiles and all. HA! 

Comments

Popular Posts