Francie's Dance Showcase

Frances started a ballet/tap dance class a few months ago and today she had her first little showcase!
We had to get her dressed up as a reindeer and I totally procrastinated getting her antlers for her costume. 
Thankfully, Pinterest came to the rescue and I pulled together some faux antlers from a stick we found in the backyard, LOL!
Her bows are made out of left over bias tape from and old craft project too. 
I'm pretty happy with how our last minute costume came together. 

She was SOOOO cute during her dance. 
She's come a long way over the past few months. 
She used to cry every time I dropped her off lol, so this was a huge accomplishment for her.

We love your francie deer 
;)

And a special thanks to Ms. Andrea her amazing teacher! 
This girl has the patience of a SAINT. 

If you're looking for an awesome, affordable dance class for your kids in the west valley, she is your girl. 

Comments

Popular Posts