Happy First Birthday, Wolfe!

Wolfe turned ONE on January 4th.
He's been feeling pretty crummy so we kept it suuuuper low key.
We sang, the kids ate donuts and he got a new water bottle and his favorite snacks!
I had a tiny moment of momma gilt that we didn't do a big party like we'd done for the other kids, but life has been so gosh dang CRAZY.
(Fourth child probs)
Keeping things simple is about all I can handle right now.
Hopefully he won't hold that against me when he's older lol!

I can't believe this nugget has been with us a whole year already.
He has blessed our lives so much.
I can't remember what life was like before him!?
He is definitely the best kind of "surprise" baby anyone could have asked for.
He's jumped from baby to little man-toddler in the past few weeks and it's awesome/slightly breaking my heart.
We can't wait to see more of his little personality come through this next year!
I love this stage.

Happy birthday sweet Wolfie, wolfe.
We LOVE YOU! 





Comments

Popular Posts